Monday, February 23, 2015

Peer Review Event Shoot 1

http://brendasphotoblog.blogspot.com/2015/02/event-shoot-1.html




My favorite image is the third one of the Bowie girl with the ball trying to deal with the other team's player. This is a cool one because it's a fast paced image with an important fleeting moment happening. It makes me wonder what happened after the shot was taken. As well, the composition looks pleasing.


My least favorite image is the second one. I don't really have a solid reason why, it just didn't captivate me or take my attention like the others.


1. Each picture makes me wonder how that situation ended up and took me into the moment as if it were playing on my TV.
2.Each seems to be a snapshot of something important happening.


I actually like all of these images and didn't find anything off the top of my head that stands out as needing improvement. Sure, there is something to improve, but nothing that caught my notice.



Great images :)

No comments:

Post a Comment